.

http://i.picasion.com/pic77/ef466a3101b6aaa1690add4435b34c92.gif

Wednesday 29 September 2010

About Us

When I was around 7 years old, a friend of my father taught me to build a clasical paper plane. That was so funny to me that I spent years at primary school building and flying paper planes at breaks. My devotion for aircrafts lead me to practice radio control modeling and static 1:72 modeling years later.

Finally, I asked myself, if I could build a flyable paper plane, seem to the modern jet fighters but still not difficult to assemble.

Well, it took us a lot of time investigating, researching and testing, but it seems I achived my objetive.

What we'll try now is to make a long list of jet fighters' paper models, available to all people aircraft enthusiastic.






Regards ,


Mr. Justinus
United Kingdom







-

"Click on Pictures or Text on above or below ".. : .

.